Welcome to the Tourism Whistler Member Site
Welcome to the new layout of the Tourism Whistler member website! Please use the menu bar at the top of the page to find what you are looking for. See the descriptions below to find your area of focus. Let us know what you think! If your name is displayed at the top of the page, you are logged in and can navigate freely throughout the website.
Cross country skiing (skate and classic) available on Whistler Mountain. The track will be set in the area known as the “Blue Chair Flats” located skier’s right from the top of the Emerald Chair. 1.4 km loop available until Lost Lake trails open.
- Open to the public daily from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- XC ski ticket holders cannot ride Whistler Blackcomb’s other lifts or access the Peak to Peak Gondola.
- Access and rates are available as follows:
- All Lost Lake or Dual Area passholders $10+tax
- All Lost Lake Night passholders $20+tax
- Cross-country day ticket (adults/seniors/youth/children $30+tax
- Whistler Blackcomb pass holders or anyone using a ski ticket for the day can access the cross-country loop for free, subject to restrictions.
The Callaghan has a 900 meter loop located at Biathlon. A day ticket for $10. Updates on trail and slope status will be posted daily as conditions warrant at www.skicallaghan.com.
Blackcomb ski out: Due to limited snow depth on the Merlin run adjacent to the hotels on the Blackcomb Mountain, please inform all hotel guests that there is no skiing available directly outside the hotels. In order to access the snow safely suitable for skiing they must walk with their gear over to the Yellow Brick Rd run or walk directly downhill to the Wizard Express. Similarly there is no access for skiing back into the hotels along the Blackcomb Merlin run at this time. Operations crews are working hard to provide this ski access and will update when suitable conditions exist.
Navigating This Site
For managers/ owners looking to get ready for the upcoming season, train their staff, purchase supplies, make schedules etc.
For marketing/ front line wanting to communicate with in-resort and engaged guests, opportunities to participate in events and promotions.
For managers/ owners looking to evaluate their business - past performance and future opportunities based in research and TW activities.